Introducing Eneida Acevedo, Certified Diabetes Educator
Hi, my name is Eneida Acevedo, Mini’s Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE). I can help to educate, support, and develop a diabetes management program that meets your goals and needs. Our goal is to better optimize your care and health outcomes.
- Onboarding New Patients to Mini Pharmacy & Diabetes Education
- Diabetes Care and Management, including individualized self-management plans
- Health & Wellness Education, Diet Management, & Nutrition Planning
- Medication Reconciliation
- Clinical Monitoring and Adherence
I can be reached at 888-545-6464, Extension 1221 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.