Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
With the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System, make better diabetes treatment and diabetes management decisions with zero fingersticks and no calibrations.* The Dexcom G6 lets you see your glucose numbers with just a quick glance at your smart device and receiver. Get alerted when your glucose levels are heading high or low and share your data with up to 10 followers.
*If your glucose alerts and readings from the G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
- Zero Fingersticks - The Dexcom G6 CGM is FDA-permitted to make diabetes treatment decisions without confirmatory fingersticks or calibration.*
- Accurate real-time glucose readings right on your smart device. Always know your number with just a quick glance at your smart device. Trend lines show you where your glucose levels are headed and how fast they're getting there, so you can take action.
- Customizable alerts and alarms - Set your optimal range and get notified when your glucose levels go too high or too low, and share your glucose data with up to ten followers
- Indicated for ages 2 years and older – The only provider of CGM system indicated for children ages 2 years and older
- 10-Day sensor wear – The slim, water resistant sensor is discreet and easy to insert
- Applicator – Simple, auto-applicator used to insert the sensor just beneath the skin
- Sensor – The small, discreet sensor measures glucose levels for up to ten days.
- Transmitter –The transmitter is affixed to the top of the sensor and send data wirelessly to a display device
- Display Device – The Dexcom Receiver has a Touch-Screen display. The Dexcom Receiver shows a glucose reading every 5-minutes and up to 288 a day. Trend arrows and vivid colors to show the speed and direction your glucose is heading.
- Smart Device Compatible - Users can connect to Smart Device (not included with G6 System). The Dexcom G6 app is compatible with both iOS and Android Devices. Dexcom Share allows up to 5 followers.
- *If your glucose alerts and readings from the G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
- The purchase of this product requires a prescription. Please call or email us with your prescription information. Pricing may vary depending on insurance. Most insurances cover this item.
- Call toll free: 1-888-545-6464
- Email: email@example.com