Medtronic Guardian Connect Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
Introducing the world’s first Smart continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)* system for people on insulin injections. With breakthrough tools to help outsmart the highs and lows of diabetes, the Guardian™ Connect CGM allows you to focus more on your life—not on your levels.
- GUARDIAN™ SENSOR 3 AND GUARDIAN™ CONNECT TRANSMITTER The system includes a small sensor that can be worn up to seven days and a slim, discreet Bluetooth® transmitter that can be worn almost anywhere. And you need only one rechargeable transmitter for a year or more of use(2) — unlike with other systems whose transmitters are replaced four times as often (1).
- SUGAR.IQ™ APP Only Guardian™ Connect CGM works with the Sugar.IQ™ diabetes assistant, which supercharges your understanding of daily glucose1 patterns and the factors affecting them — for a fuller picture of your diabetes.
- Predictive alerts† so you can make adjustments ahead of time. · CareLink™ Software - CareLink™ Personal therapy management software automatically uploads Guardian™ Connect CGM data, so you can tailor your treatment plan with your healthcare provider.
- Sugar.IQ™ - The Sugar.IQ app uses IBM Watson™ to provide intelligent insights that help you make more informed decisions6
- StartRightSM Our specialized onboarding program helps you make a smooth transition to Guardian™ Connect system
- The purchase of this product requires a prescription. Please call or email us with your prescription information. Pricing may vary depending on insurance. Most insurances cover this item.
- Call toll free: 1-888-545-6464
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart CGM predicts future high and low sensor glucose events up to 60 minutes in advance and provides access to additional algorithms and insights that can inform users of clinically relevant glucose patterns † At the time of FDA approval of the Guardian Connect System § Projected alerts available only with user invention of system scan per Freestyle Libre IFU. 1 Dexcom IFU 2 Guardian Connect IFU 3 With threshold and predictive alerts within the 15 minute period before or after your blood sugar goes below 70 mg/dL. 4 Per system description, a dedicated monitor must be purchased 5 Corriveau EA, Durso PJ, Kaufman ED,et al. Effect of CareLink, aninternet-based insulin pump monitoring system, on glycemiccontrol in rural and urban children with type1 diabetes mellitus. PediatricDiabetes. 2008;9(PartII):360–366. 6 The system is intended to complement, not replace, information obtained from standard blood glucose monitoring devices. All therapy adjustments should be based on measurements obtained from standard blood glucose monitoring devices. All therapy adjustments should be based on measurements obtained using a home blood glucose meter and not on values provided by the Important Safety Information: Guardian™ Connect CGM System The Guardian Connect system requires a prescription and is indicated for continuous or periodic monitoring of glucose levels in the interstitial fluid under the skin, in patients (14 to 75 years of age) with diabetes mellitus. The system is intended to complement, not replace, information obtained from standard blood glucose monitoring devices, and is not recommended for people who are unwilling or unable to perform a minimum of two meter blood glucose tests per day, or for people who are unable or unwilling to maintain contact with their healthcare professional. The system requires a functioning mobile electronic device with correct settings. If the mobile device is not set up or used correctly, you may not receive sensor glucose information or alerts. For complete details of the system and its components, including warnings, contraindications, and precautions, please consult the user guide at: