The Accu-Chek® Nano SmartView system provides advanced accuracy, for results you can trust. Its small, sleek design fits in the palm of your hand, and the brilliant backlit display makes reading your numbers easy—any time, anywhere. Plus, it includes the lancing device that’s been proven least painful and overall easiest to use.
The Accu-Chek® Nano SmartView system provides advanced accuracy, for results you can trust.
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Dimensions: 2.7″ x 1.7″ x 0.8″
- Weight: Approximately 1.4 oz with batteries
- Battery Type: 2 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
- Sample size: 0.6 microliter
- Memory capacity: 500 blood glucose results
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Result Time: 5 seconds
- Data transfer: Infrared (IR) window
- Test Strip: Accu-Chek® Smart View
- Lancing Device: Accu-Chek® FastClix
- Advanced accuracy with Accu-Chek® SmartView test strips
- Small, sleek design to fit in the palm of your hand
- Brilliant backlit display makes reading your numbers easy anytime, anywhere
- No coding—for fewer steps in testing
- Includes the Accu-Chek® FastClix lancing device—proven least painful and overall easiest to use*
- Use with fingertip or palm testing*
- Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable test reminders
- Compatible with Accu-Chek® data management tools
- Fun, stylish meter skins, sold separately, in a choice of bright, bold colors
- Auto power on when test strip inserted; Auto power off after 2 minutes
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.*
*Ranked first most often versus leading competitors. Data on file.
*Talk with your healthcare professional before deciding if alternate site testing is right for you.
*Using U.S. and imported materials.