Receive accurate blood glucose results quickly and easily. The easy-to- handle strip fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop, and more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
Dimensions: 3.7″ x 2.1″ x 0.8″
Weight: Approximately 2.1 oz with batteries
Battery Type: 1 3-volt lithium coin-cell battery (CR2032)
Sample size: 0.6 microliter
Memory capacity: 500 blood glucose results plus 20 control tests
Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
Result Time: About 5 seconds
Data transfer: Infrared (IR) window
Test Strip: Accu-Chek Aviva Plus
Lancing Device: Accu-Chek Softclix
– Easy-to- handle, quick-fill test strip makes sampling easier
– No coding—for fewer steps in testing
– Uses Accu-Chek Aviva Plus test strips, which offer advanced accuracy
– Includes the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device—uses the same technology as the Accu-Chek FastClix
device, which has been proven least painful
– Use with multiple test sites on the body*
– Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable
– Compatible with Accu-Chek data management tools
– Manufactured in the U.S.A.3
– Auto power on when test strip inserted; Auto power off after 2 minutes
*Talk with your healthcare professional before deciding if alternate site testing is right for you.
*Using U.S. and imported materials.