The Contour Meter® blood glucose monitoring system is about simplicity. You will notice its uncomplicated approach the first time you see it. Simple things like the use of three large buttons and a clear display are sure to make this your favorite meter right from the start.
Display: Back light
Dimensions: 2.7" x 2" x 0.67"
Weight: 1.7 oz
Battery Type: Two 3-volt (DL2032 or CR2032) lithium
Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests (1 yr. average use)
Sample size: 0.6 μl
Memory capacity: 480 blood glucose results
Test averages: 7, 14, 30 days
Result Time: 5 seconds
Compatible Test Strip: Contour® Test Strips
Compatible Lancing Device: Microlet® 2 Lancing Device
Optional Control Solution: Contour® Control Solution (Normal, Low, or High)
– No coding
– Multiple test sites
– 7 day high/ low summary
– Automatic test results
– The Contour meter allows you to set personal choices for some features
– Selectable post-meal alarms (2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.0 hours)
– You can set your Contour meter to use special marker options by using Advanced Mode
– The logbook marker can be used to mark any result as being unique or different in some way, and for
which you may want to make notes in your Clinilog®
– Logbook marker will help remind you that there is more information recorded about this test result.