The Contour Meter® blood glucose monitoring system is about simplicity. You will notice its uncomplicated approach the first time you see it. Simple things like the use of three large buttons and a clear display are sure to make this your favorite meter right from the start.
The Contour Meter® blood glucose monitoring system is about simplicity.
- Display: Back light
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 2" x 0.67"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Battery Type: Two 3-volt (DL2032 or CR2032) lithium
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests (1 yr. average use)
- Sample size: 0.6 μl
- Memory capacity: 480 blood glucose results
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30 days
- Result Time: 5 seconds
- Data transfer:
- Compatible Test Strip: Contour Test Strips
- Compatible Lancing Device: Microlet® 2 Lancing Device
Optional Control Solution: Contour Control Solution (Normal, Low, or High)
- No coding
- Multiple test sites
- 7 day high/ low summary
- Automatic test results
- The Contour meter allows you to set personal choices for some features
- Selectable post-meal alarms (2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.0 hours)
- You can set your Contour meter to use special marker options by using Advanced Mode
- The logbook marker can be used to mark any result as being unique or different in some way, and for
which you may want to make notes in your Clinilog®
- Logbook marker will help remind you that there is more information recorded about this test result.