Receive accurate blood glucose results quickly and easily. The easy-to- handle strip fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop, and more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
Display: Back light
Dimensions: 3.03" x 2.24" x 0.74"
Weight: 1.7 oz.
Battery Type: Uses two 3-volt (DL2032 or CR2032) lithium
Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests (1 yr. average use)
Sample size: 0.6 μl
Memory capacity: 480 blood glucose results plus 20 control tests
Test averages: 7, 14, 30 days
Result Time: 5 seconds
Compatible Test Strip: Contour® Next Test Strips
Compatible Lancing Device: Microlet® 2 Lancing Device
Optional Control Solution: Contour® Next Control Solution (Level 1 and Level 2)
– No Coding® technology means one less step in the testing process and eliminates errors due to user
– Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it's that simple
– Easy-to- read display
– Second-Chance® Sampling allows you to apply more blood which may help prevent wasting test strips
and may help to save money
– Sip-In® Sampling helps you get the right amount of blood on your first try
– Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test
– More tracking knowledge with 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
*The information brought to you by Ascensia Diabetes Care US Inc. provides general information. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not replace the advice of your Healthcare Provider.
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo, Contour, No Coding, the No Coding logo, Sip-In Sampling, Second-Chance, the Second-Chance logo and Microlet are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care.