Dario Lancets, 30 gauge
Dario lancets are for use with the all-in-one Dario glucose monitoring device. The Dario system uses a 30G, ultra-thin lancet to obtain a tiny sample from fresh capillary whole blood drawn from the fingertip. The Dario lancets offer an ultra-thin, pain free blood sampling. Simply load a sample into the Dario lancing device, which is integrated into the meter, and lance your finger for a comfortable, simple, and quick glucose testing procedure.
- Small Sample Size Needed, only 0.3 microlitres
- 30 Gauge Sterile, Disposable Lancets
- Light Weight, Sterile and Easy to Use Lancets
- 4 Depth Settings to Match Your Comfort Level
- Each Box includes 100 LancetsDario™ lancets offers 4 adjustable depths to ensure comfort. Simply adjust the puncture depth of the Dario lancet by moving the lever between the numbers 1 and 4 (printed on the dial). 1 is the shallowest depth and 4 is the deepest.
Dario lancets ensure that accurate yet small blood samples can be obtained with any skin type, quickly, easily and consistently. Dario lancets are manufactured with the greatest degree of precision. The ultra- thin lancet enhances user comfort and reduces tissue damage.