The Dexcom G4® Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Insulin Pump is designed for adults as well as children as young as 2 years old. The receiver is available in three fun colors (depending on availability).
The Dexcom G4 Platinum Receiver with built in Share TM technology (Bluetooth) allows remote viewing of glucose levels, trends and data between the person with diabetes and their loved ones from an Apple iPhone or iPod touch.
The transmitter can send glucose signals up to 20 feet to the receiver, 3x farther than the average CGM. The 4th generation sensor is 60% smaller than its predecessor and has hypoglycemia detection, high consistency rate and high accuracy in hypoglycemic range. The outstanding accuracy, along with exceptional sensing performance, results in a reliable CGM you can trust.
Ask to speak with one of our insulin pump specialists. We work directly with your physician and/or insurance provider so that there is little or no cost to you. We conveniently complete all paperwork for you. Shipping is FREE and we deliver directly to your home.
Traditional glucose meters give a number for a single point in time, where as a CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) provides dynamic glucose information by showing where glucose is, where it’s going, and how fast it’s getting there.
This enables you to catch highs and lows before they happen. The color CGM display is easy to read with yellow for high, red for low and white for target range.
With customized alerts, up to seven days of sensor wear and 20 feet transmission capabilities Dexcom is the future of diabetes management. The Dexcom G4 Platinum system consists of three parts: a sensor, transmitter, and monitor.
-Available in 3 colors: Tickled Pink, Classic Black, and Ocean Blue
– Dimensions: 10.1 x 4.6 x 1.3 cm (L x W x H)
– Weight: 2.4 oz.
– Memory storage: up to 30 days
– Rechargeable battery: up to 3 days
– Displays directional trends: Yes
– LCD color display
– Displays glucose numbers
– Customizable alarms for high & low Settings with specific tones
– Auto download from smart device, USB download from receiver
– “Hypo alert” setting at 55 mg/dl that provides an increased level of safety
– Alarms for Hypoglycemia
– Placement: abdomen (adults and children 2+) upper buttocks (children age 2-17)
– Sensor life: 7 days
– Angle of sensor insertion: 45 degrees
-Sensor gauge: 26 (needle)
– Approved age range: 2 years and older
– Glucose range: 40-400mg/ dL | 2.2-22.2mmol/L
– Transmitter size: 1.5" x 0.9" x 0.5"
– Range of receiver to transmitter or smart device: 20 ft
– Transmitter battery life: 3 months
– Water resistant sensor and transmitter up to 8 ft. for 24 hrs.
Dexcom Share2 App with Share
– Available for download
The purchase of this product requires a prescription. Please call or email us with your prescription information.
Call toll free: 1-888-545-6464