The Dexcom G5® Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) is the only FDA-approved CGM System that lets you make treatment decisions without pricking your finger.
* The Dexcom G5® Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System provides real-time glucose readings for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes every five minutes. With Dexcom G5 Mobile, dynamic glucose data can be accessed and shared safely and conveniently anywhere, anytime to your smart device.
† The Dexcom G5 Mobile is the only CGM system approved for adults and pediatric patients two years of age and older.
* CGM-based treatment requires fingersticks for calibration; may result in hypoglycemia if calibration not performed or symptoms/expectations do not match CGM readings.
Ask to speak with one of our insulin pump specialists. We work directly with your physician and/or insurance provider so that there is little or no cost to you. We conveniently complete all paperwork for you. Shipping is FREE and we deliver directly to your home.
Dexcom’s G5 Platinum CGM provides an in-motion picture that shows not only glucose levels, but also the speed and direction in which it is moving, and alerts the user to sudden changes so they can take action. The overall accuracy and ease of use for the Dexcom CGM sets a new standard for commercially available CGMs, making the G5 PLATINUM the most-advanced CGM system available.
The Dexcom G5 system consists of three parts: a sensor, transmitter, and monitor.
– Touch screen receiver
– Receiver size: 4" x 1.8" x 0.5"
– Receiver weight: 2.4 oz.
– Displays directional trends in easy to read graph: yellow for high range, red for low range and gray for target range
– LCD color display
– Displays glucose numbers every 5 minutes
– Auto download from smart device, USB download from receiver
– Customizable alarms for high & low Settings with specific tones and melodies
– “Hypo alert” setting at 55 mg/dl that provides an increased level of safety
– Alarms for Hypoglycemia: Yes
– Range of receiver to transmitter or smart device: 20 ft
– Sensor life up to 7 days
– Angle of sensor insertion: 45 degrees
– Sensor gauge: 26 (needle)
– Displayed glucose range: 2.2-22.2mmol/L
-Approved age range: 2 years and older
– Transmitter size: 1.5" x 0.9" x 0.5"
– Communication range: 20 feet
– Transmitter battery life: 3 months
– Water resistant sensor and transmitter up to 8 ft. for 24 hrs.
– Bluetooth technology housed in the transmitter
The new Dexcom G5 Mobile App
– Accessible on Android devices and WatchOS3
– Audio alerts: different tones, mute override, and vibrate
– Share feature that sends your CGM data to up to five followers on their compatible smart devices
The purchase of this product requires a prescription. Please call or email us with your prescription information.
Call toll free: 1-888- 545-6464