The t:slim Pump is the slimmest pump on the market and has a sleek, modern design. But, don’t let this small insulin pump fool you! A unique pumping mechanism, and the latest lithium-polymer rechargeable technology allows the t:slim Pump to pack a 300-unit reservoir and up to seven days of power into its slim, sleek case. The smooth, compact design allows it to easily slip into a pocket or be worn discreetly under clothing.
Ask to speak with one of our insulin pump specialists. We work directly with your physician and/or insurance provider so that there is little or no cost to you. We conveniently complete all paperwork for you. Shipping is FREE and we deliver directly to your home.
The t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump, available for individuals ages 6 and up, is the next-generation color touchscreen pump from Tandem Diabetes Care®. Based on the #1 user-preferred1 t:slim® Insulin Pump, the t:slim X2 Pump boasts a durable watertight aluminum housing, an advanced Bluetooth radio capable of communicating with compatible devices, and is optimized for use with Tandem’s recently cleared Tandem Device Updater.
The t:slim X2 Pump is based on the original t:slim Insulin Pump consistently ranked #1 by pump users for product features and consumer software.2 This reflects the focus that Tandem Diabetes Care places on all aspects of using and owning an insulin pump, from cutting edge design, ease of use, expert training, unique and powerful features, professional 24-hour customer support, and interactive data management software.
The t:slim X2 Pump is ultra strong. Its aluminum body is very durable and light, and the touch screen is made of high-grade, shatter-resistant glass. Plus, the t:slim X2 Pump is watertight2, so you don’t have to worry if it accidentally gets wet. The dimensions for the t:slim X2 Pump are 3.13” length, 2” height and 0.6” depth make the smallest most discreet insulin pump on the market.
The t:slim X2 Pump is the slimmest pump on the market and has a sleek, modern design. A patented pumping mechanism and the latest rechargeable battery technology allow it to pack a 300-unit reservoir and up to seven days of power into its slim, sleek case. The smooth, compact design allows it to easily slip into a pocket or be worn discreetly under clothing. Tandem also has a Customer Support Team which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with interactive data management software.
- Size: 2.0″ x 3.13″ x 0.6″ (H x W x D)
- Weight 3.95 ounces with full 300 Unit Reservoir
- Micro-Delivery® Technology
- Color touch screen
- Compatible with t:connect App
- Capable of remote software updates 3
- USB connectivity
- Screen: Shatter-resistant glass with dimensions of 2.4″ (diagonal)
- Insulin: Up to 300 units for use with Humalog or NovoLog rapid-acting insulin
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable lithium polymer battery that typically lasts up to 5 days on a full charge
- Adjustable volume, visual, vibratory
- Alerts/Reminders for High BG (blood glucose), Low BG, after Bolus BG, and Missed Meal Bolus
- Infusion Set Change
- Watertight for up to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Insulin Delivery Settings can be personalized offering up to 6 customizable profiles with 16 timed settings per personal profile
- Adjustable Basal rate, correction factor, carb ratio, target BG Insulin Duration
- Insulin Duration is 2-8 hours in 1-minute increments Bolus Insulin Delivery
- Bolus Integrated calculator with numeric keypad
- Bolus Increments 0.01 unit (at volumes greater than 0.05 units)
- Insulin Sensitivity Factor1:1 to 1:600 mg/dL (1 mg/dL increments)
- Insulin-to-Carb Ratio 1:1 to 1:300 g (0.1 increments below 10 grams)
- Maximum Bolus Size 25 units (with an option for an additional 25 units)
- Basal Rate Increments 0.001 units at programmed rates ≥0.1 units/hr
- Maximum Basal 15 units/hr
- Temporary Basal Rate 15 minutes to 72 hours (range: 0%-250%)