Tandem T:Slim X2 Insulin Pump
The t:slim X2 Pump is ultra strong. Its aluminum body is very durable and light, and the touch screen is made of high-grade, shatter-resistant glass. Plus, the t:slim X2 Pump is watertight, so you don’t have to worry if it accidentally gets wet. The dimensions for the t:slim X2 Pump are 3.13” length, 2” height and 0.6” depth make the smallest most discreet insulin pump on the market. The t:slim X2 Pump is the slimmest pump on the market and has a sleek, modern design. A patented pumping mechanism and the latest rechargeable battery technology allow it to pack a 300-unit reservoir and up to seven days of power into its slim, sleek case. The smooth, compact design allows it to easily slip into a pocket or be worn discreetly under clothing. Tandem also has a Customer Support Team which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with interactive data management software.
The t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Basal-IQ Technology (the System) consists of the t:slim X2 Insulin Pump, which contains Basal-IQ Technology, and a compatible CGM. CGM sold separately. The t:slim X2 Insulin Pump is intended for the subcutaneous delivery of insulin, at set and variable rates, for the management of diabetes mellitus in persons requiring insulin. The t:slim X2 Insulin Pump can be used solely for continuous insulin delivery and as part of the System. When the System is used with a compatible iCGM, the Basal-IQ Technology can be used to suspend insulin delivery based on CGM sensor readings. Interpretation of the System results should be based on the trends and patterns seen with several sequential readings over time. CGM also aids in the detection of episodes of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, facilitating both acute and long-term therapy adjustments. Compatible iCGM systems are intended for single patient use and require a prescription. The System is indicated for use in individuals 6 years of age and greater. The System is intended for single patient use and requires a prescription. The System is indicated for use with NovoLog or Humalog U-100 insulin. The System is not approved for use in pregnant women, persons on dialysis, or critically ill patients.
- The Basal-IQ feature helps reduce the frequency and duration of low-glucose events by predicting glucose levels 30 minutes ahead and suspending insulin if they are expected to drop below 80 mg/dL.
- With just a few taps, you can view your insulin delivery and glucose history right on the t:slim X2 Pump's bright color screen. You can also quickly upload your insulin delivery and CGM data from your pump using the t:connect® Diabetes Management Application on either a Mac® or a PC, and generate reports for more in-depth analysis with your healthcare provider.
- Integrated with the new Dexcom G6 CGM System (Dexcom G6 CGM System sold separately)
Known for exceptional accuracy and comfort, Dexcom is the #1-rated CGM brand.5 Benefits of the Dexcom G6 CGM System include:
- Zero fingersticks*
- 10-day sensor wear
- Simple auto-applicator
- Acetaminophen blocking6
- View data on your smart device7,8
- Share your data with up to 5 followers9
Don’t want to use CGM? No problem! When CGM and the Basal-IQ feature are turned off, the t:slim X2 Pump removes the CGM chart and puts the Bolus and Options buttons in the center of the screen for easy access.
- Size: 2.0" x 3.13" x 0.6" (H x W x D)
- Weight 3.95 ounces with full 300 Unit Reservoir
- Micro-Delivery® Technology
- Color touch screen
- Compatible with t:connect App
- Capable of remote software updates 3
- usb connectivity
- Screen: Shatter-resistant glass with dimensions of 2.4" (diagonal)
- Insulin: Up to 300 units for use with Humalog or NovoLog rapid-acting insulin
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable lithium polymer battery that typically lasts up to 5 days on a full charge
- Adjustable volume, visual, vibratory
- Alerts/Reminders for High BG (blood glucose), Low BG, after Bolus BG, and Missed Meal Bolus
- Infusion Set Change
- Watertight for up to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Insulin Delivery Settings can be personalized offering up to 6 customizable profiles with 16 timed settings per personal profile
- Adjustable Basal rate, correction factor, carb ratio, target BG Insulin Duration
- Insulin Duration is 2-8 hours in 1-minute increments Bolus Insulin Delivery
- Bolus Integrated calculator with numeric keypad
- Bolus Increments 0.01 unit (at volumes greater than 0.05 units)
- Insulin Sensitivity Factor1:1 to 1:600 mg/dL (1 mg/dL increments)
- Insulin-to-Carb Ratio 1:1 to 1:300 g (0.1 increments below 10 grams)
- Maximum Bolus Size 25 units (with an option for an additional 25 units)
- Basal Rate Increments 0.001 units at programmed rates ≥0.1 units/hr
- Maximum Basal 15 units/hr
- Temporary Basal Rate 15 minutes to 72 hours (range: 0%-250%)
The purchase of this product requires a prescription. Please call or email us with your prescription information. Pricing may vary depending on insurance. Most insurances cover this item.
Call toll free: 1-888-545-6464